Category: Buy Oxycodone Online
Showing all 8 results
Oxycodone is used for severe pain ( such as due to cancer) and when other medicines did not work well enough. It belongs to a group of drugs known as opioids ( another type of narcotic analgesic). This directly acts on the central nervous system and works by influencing the release of chemicals from the brain’s internal reward system that can calm your emotions and can give you pleasure. Opioids slow down automatic functions including heart rate and breathing which can lower your pain. They also reduce or slow pain signals before they get to the brain, where you feel them.
Oxycodone extended-release tablets or capsules should not be used if you need a painkiller for just a short time period and also don’t use it in situations when non-narcotic medication is effective. The higher strength( more than 40 milligrams per tablet) of this drug should be used only in case you have been regularly taking its amount in increasing order. If this dose is taken by a person who is not taking opioids regularly then it can cause death. Suppose that oxycodone is used for a long time, it may be causing physical or mental dependence.
Oxycodone is can be taken with a combination of acetaminophen (Xartemis XR, Oxycet, Roxicet, Percocet, and others); ibuprofen; and aspirin (Percodan). If you are taking a combination product of oxycodone, be sure to read detailed information about all the components in the product. If you use them incorrectly manner then they can have serious side effects. So, before taking the oxycodone combination, you should take enough information about its benefits or side effects from your doctor.
Oxycodone medication is available in many dosage forms:
- Tablet, Extended Release
- Capsule, Extended Release
How To Use Oxycodone
Read carefully the instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist and see also the warning section. If you have any confusion or questions then get the solution from the doctor.
- You can take this painkiller with or without food usually every 12 hours and eat the same amount of food before every dose. Supposing that you have sickness then you should take this drug with food and ask your doctor about other ways to decrease sickness.
- Oxycodone should be taken exactly on time as directed. Your doctor likely starts medication on a low dose and may increase this dose over time when your pain is not controlled.
- After some time of period, your body may become used to the medication. Supposing that this happens, generally, two conditions occur. First, your doctor may increase your dose to control your pain. Second, your doctor may decrease your dose in case you experience side effects.
- Consume one tablet at a time with a large or sufficient amount of water. Don’t lick, wet, chew, or crush the tablet previous to you put the capsules or tablets in your mouth, right after putting it in your mouth swallow the tablet.
- In case you have trouble swallowing capsules, you can open them and sprinkle the mixture on soft food like pudding, ice cream, or jam then swallow the mixture immediately. Get rid of empty capsules right away by flushing them down a toilet with the suggestion of your doctor. Don’t store the mixture of capsules for future use.
- If you missed the dose, take the missed dose as soon as possible or remember it. Anyhow, if it is almost time for the next dose, leave or skip the missed dose and continue your daily routine. Don’t take a double dose with a little period gap, it may harm you.
This medication may cause some common side effects. If any of these symptoms, are severe or do not go away in a week or couple of weeks then tell your doctor or pharmacist about the situation.
- dry mouth
- stomach pain
- mood changes
If you experience any of these symptoms or those mentioned in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical help because some side effects may be more serious or dangerous:
- Chest pain
- Changes in heartbeat
- Decreased sexual desire
- Hallucinations, fever, sweating, Agitation, shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching, loss of coordination, diarrhea
- vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, dizziness, or weakness
- Inability to get or keep an erection
- Irregular menstruation
- Swelling on the body parts
- Difficulty with extreme drowsiness or breathing
- lightheadedness when changing positions
Precautions & Warnings
- Firstly, tell your pharmacist or doctor your medical history, especially of breathing problems, brain disorders, liver disease, kidney disease, mood disorders (such as depression, confusion), and family or personal history of addiction to alcohol/drugs, intestinal problems or stomach issues(such as constipation, blockage, paralytic ileus, diarrhea due to infection). Because oxycodone medication can cause allergic reactions or serious side effects.
- If you having surgery then previous to surgery, tell the surgeon about all the products you use (including herbal products, nonprescription drugs, and prescription drugs). Because after taking oxycodone you can experience some kind of difficulties or other problems.
- If you are pregnant, this medication session should be used only when needed. It may harm your unborn baby and also can create complications. Discuss the benefits and risks with your pharmacist.
- Don’t use this drug when you have a newborn baby and are breastfeeding going on because this drug passes into breast milk and may harm nursing infants. In case your baby develops trouble breathing, difficulty feeding, or unusual sleepiness then tell your doctor right away.
- Do not use machinery, drive, or do anything that needs attention until you can do it without experiencing or causing danger. Because medication can feel you dizzy and dizzier when you consume alcohol. So avoid the drink or alcoholic beverages.
- You should follow the advice conceding that you have liver disease, diabetes, or any other condition that requires you to avoid these substances in your daily diet.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit while this medication session is going on. After taking permission from the doctor, you may do so safely. Because grapefruit can increase the chances of serious side effects of the medicine.
Overdose works by blocking the effects of opiates to relieve dangerous symptoms caused by high levels of opiates in the blood. Make sure that you and your family members, the people who spend time with you or your caregivers know how to use oxycodone, how to recognize an overdose, and what to do in case of an emergency or until emergency medical help arrives. Your doctor or pharmacist will give or show proper instructions to you and your family members on how to use the medication.
Symptoms of overdose may include the following:
- Cold, clammy skin
- Difficulty breathing
- Excessive sleepiness
- Limp or weak muscles
- Slowed or stopped breathing
- Unable to respond or wake up
Keep all medications away from direct sunlight, children, and pets. Store them at room temperature and also away from moisture. Don’t store them in the bathroom and fridge because of moisture and cold temperature. Keep track of your capsules or tablets or syrup so you will know on condition that any dose is missing. Dispose of unwanted tablets or capsules according to the instructions of your doctor.