Category: Buy Hydrocodone Online
Showing all 5 results
Hydrocodone is one of the most common severe pain medications prescribed by pharmacists or doctors. This painkiller belongs to the narcotic analgesics class of medicines. It acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain in opioid (the most potent painkiller) tolerant patients and is also used for moderate-to-severe pain control in patients with trauma, patients with cancer, severe coughs, or postoperative patients. You can buy Hydrocodone online from this site at cheap rates.
This medication should not be used if you need painkiller medicine for just a short time, such as when recovering from surgery or with mild pain. You can’t consume this medicine to treat normal pain that can be treated by a general medicine. This medicine only allows for regular consumers.
When hydrocodone is used for a long time, it may become addictive or habit-forming, causing physical and mental dependence. Still, people who have continuous pain can consume this medication without fear of mental reliance, which is not likely to occur when narcotics are used for the purpose. If treatment is stopped suddenly then physical dependence may lead to withdrawal side effects.
Forms of hydrocodone dosage:
Capsule, Extended Release
Tablet, Extended Release
Street names of hydrocodone:
How To Use
Before you start taking hydrocodone or homatropine read the all instructions carefully. If you have any confusion or questions, ask your healthcare.
- You can take this medication with or without food, generally, every 4 or 6 hours as needed or as directed by your health care. This medication dosage depends on your response to therapy, your age, and your medical condition. So, follow directions strictly and closely. The doctors recommend that grown-ups should not take more than 6 teaspoons or 6 tablets daily.
- If you are taking the syrup, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon, and don’t take the syrup more than 30 milliliters in a day. So, Don’t use a household spoon because you can consume more or less quantity but not the correct as prescribed. Because of an incorrect quantity, the risk of side effects will increase.
- In case you suddenly stop using hydrocodone, you may suffer withdrawal symptoms (such as a runny nose, watering eyes, restlessness, muscle aches to sweat, and nausea) from this medication. If you don’t want to face withdrawal symptoms, discuss the situation with your doctor and he may lower your dose slowly.
- This medication also has a risk for addiction and may sometimes abuse. The risk may be higher if you have a medium-use disorder. If you will take this medication exactly as prescribed, the risk of addiction can be reduced.
- When this medication is taken for a long time, it may not work as well & may require changes in dosage. Tell your doctor if this medication stops working well and your cough, or pain does not get better within 5 days.
Here, we are explaining some common side effects which will be gone in a week or couple of weeks. In case these side effects are not gone for a long time then consult your doctor immediately.
- Dry mouth
- Back pain
- Stomach pain
- Muscle tightening
- Ringing in the ears
- Foot, ankle, or leg swelling
- Staying asleep or difficulty falling asleep
- Shaking of a part of the body
Serious side effects
- Interrupted breathing during sleep (sleep apnea),
- Mental/mood changes (such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations),
- Stomach/abdominal pain,
- signs of your adrenal glands not working well & Difficulty urinating
- Unusual tiredness
- Weight loss
- Slow/shallow breathing,
- Severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up.
- Allergic reactions include swelling, rash/ itching(especially of the throat/face/tongue),
If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist because this is not a complete list of possible side effects.
Warnings & Precautions
- Hydrocodone can be habit-forming, physical & mental dependence, especially with extended use. This medication should be used exactly as directed, so don’t take more of it. While taking hydrocodone, discuss with your doctor your length of treatment, pain treatment goals, and other ways to manage your severe pain.
- If you or anyone family member drinks or has ever drunk large amounts of alcohol or has ever used street drugs or uses then you should be more careful to take this medication and should strictly follow the instructions.
- In case you have or have ever had depression or another mental illness, have overused prescription medications, or have had an overdose. There is a high chance of taking again overdose of this medication. So before starting, this medication tells your pharmacist or doctor.
- Never allow anyone else to take your medicine because this medication may harm or cause death to other people who take your medicine without knowing of its side effects, especially children. Be especially careful to keep your medicine (hydrocodone) out of the reach of children. Keep remember or track of how many tablets or capsules are left so you will know if any medicine is missing.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or slowed breathing because hydrocodone may cause stopped or slowed breathing, mostly during the starting first 24 to 72 hours of your treatment & when your dose is increased. Your health care will monitor you carefully during your treatment.
- In case any patient gets liver failure, there are no dose adjustments. Initially, therapy with the lowest dose will be continued. Because the liver is responsible for the metabolism and clearance of many different drugs and their metabolites.
- Supposing you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant and still you are taking hydrocodone medication regularly, your baby may suffer from life-threatening pullout symptoms after birth. Take treatment immediately from the baby’s doctor in case your baby experiences any of the following symptoms: uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body, hyperactivity, irritability, abnormal sleep, vomiting, high-pitched cry, failure to gain weight, or diarrhea.
Overdose is a risk for those who take more than the recommended dose. In the case of an overdose emergency, you are recommended naloxone also receive activated charcoal, which can temporarily reverse the effects of an overdose but not permanently. If hydrocodone is taken with other CNS (central nervous system) depressants, the chances of overdose and an adverse reaction are increased.
Symptoms of overdose:
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty breathing
- Clammy skin, cold
- Changes in heartbeat
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Widened pupils or narrowed
- Unable to respond or wake up
Hydrocodone should be stored in a tightly closed container at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from direct sunlight or normal light and moisture. Never store it in the bathroom or kitchen. Keep all tablets, capsules, and syrup away from children and pets because young children can open them easily and pets can be eaten. So, protect them from poisoning.