Category: Buy Xanax Online
Showing all 3 results
Xanax is used to treat the symptoms of panic disorder and situations that might cause helplessness, panic, agoraphobia(embarrassment), anxiety associated with depression, and anxiety. This medication may be used with other medications or alone. It is FDA-approved to treat anxiety disorders in adults. Xanax belongs to a group of drugs called Benzodiazepines, Antianxiety Agents, and Anxiolytics. Xanax is a brand-name-prescribed medicine.
It acts on the brain (central nervous system) and nerves to slow down or calm your nervous system and enhance the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body.
Xanax is dangerous to purchase & sell this medication online and outside the United States because these medications may not be distributed by a licensed pharmacy, or contain dangerous ingredients. It is a controlled substance or has an accepted medical use. Still has a risk of misuse and dependence. With misuse, a drug is taken in a way that a doctor has not advised. Misuse can lead to dependency, you will be unable to stop taking a drug, after knowing it may be causing harm. if you suddenly stop taking a drug then you may be suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
Xanax has another form called Xanax XR, and it’s approved only for treating panic disorder. Still, both have some different characteristics, Xanax tablets are immediate-release, and Xanax XR tablets are extended-release means the drug is released slowly over time. To treat panic disorder, you have to take Xanax three times per day and Xanax XR works over about 24 hours ( only one tablet in a day). Your doctor may prescribe this form (Xanax XR) if your panic disorder worsens between doses of immediate-release Xanax or if symptoms come back.
How To Use
- Take this medication as prescribed by your doctor, don’t take more of it, and do not take it for a longer time than advised. Because it may cause an overdose or become habit-forming (causing physical or mental dependence).
- Swallow the extended-release tablet with enough quantity of a full glass of water. Do not chew, crush, or break it. In case you are using the oral liquid, measure the dose with a medicine cup, a marked measuring spoon, or an oral syringe.
- With an orally disintegrating tablet, make sure your hands are dry before you hold the tablet. Do not remove the tablets from the cover or bottle until you are ready to take them immediately.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or grapefruit while you are using this medicine.
- The dose of this medicine will depend on your health or response to the medication because it will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s instructions or directions and don’t change the dose quantity unless your doctor tells you to do so.
- For anxiety oral dosage forms: at first, 0.25 to 0.5 milligram (mg) 3 times a day for adults and children must use and the dose must be determined by your doctor.
- For panic disorder oral dosage form: At first, 0.5 to 1 milligram (mg) is taken in the morning once a day for adults & may increase as needed. Still, the dose quantity should not be more than 10 mg per day.
- If you miss a dose of this medication, take it as soon as possible or as remembered. Skip that missed dose when it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take double doses because it may act as an overdose and also may harm you.
- For better results from this medication, do not miss a dose, try using a medication reminder on your phone or digital watch, and can also download a reminder app. That reminder app will help you to take your medication dose on time.
Many people use this medication without facing any side effects. Still, this medicine may occur these serious and common side effects. You should immediately contact the doctor if these side effects don’t for a long time.
Serious side effects
- Heartbeat changes
- Depressed mood
- Increased energy
- Racing thoughts
- Seizures (Convulsions)
- Unusual risk-taking behavior
- Thoughts or actions of suicide
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
The most common side effects
- Sleepiness & tiredness
- Being forgetful
- Feeling sad or empty
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
- difficulty with coordination
- Trouble speaking & concentrating
- Trouble performing routine tasks
- Other problems with muscle control or coordination
Precautions & Warning
- Maintain the progress chart with the help of your doctor to make sure this medication is working properly. Urine and Blood tests may be needed to check for results or the response of this medication in your body.
- Don’t use this medication while you are pregnant or planning a baby because it can harm your unborn baby. In case you think you have become pregnant while using the medicine immediately tell your doctor.
- Also, don’t use this medication during the period of breastfeeding, it can harm your nourishing baby. if your baby has an abnormal sleep pattern, diarrhea, a high-pitched cry, irritability, shakiness or tremors, weight loss, vomiting, or failure to gain weight.
- Do not take ketoconazole (Nizoral®) or itraconazole (Sporanox®) while you are using this medication. Because using any of them together with Xanax may harm you or increase the chance of serious side effects.
- In case you develop any strange and unusual thoughts or behavior while you are taking Xanax, be sure to discuss it with your health care. Some changes that have occurred in people taking this medicine are such as suicidal thoughts, confusion, hallucinations, worsening depression, irritability, unusual excitement, or nervousness.
- This medication may cause some people, especially older persons, to become drowsy, dizzy, or less alert than they are normally. Don’t consume or use alcohol, drive, machines, or do anything else that needs attention. Because it could be very dangerous.
- Do not stop taking or change your dose of this medicine without being prescribed by the doctor. Your doctor may want you to slowly reduce the quantity of the dose of this medication before stopping completely. This may help prevent withdrawal symptoms including changes in discouragement, behavior, feeling empty or sad, irritability, lack of appetite, nausea or vomiting, trouble sleeping, and seeing or hearing things.
- Do not take any kind of medicines unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes nonprescription or prescription medicines and vitamin or herbal supplements.
- Xanax should not use for a very long time period for adults and is not a narcotic. It is not effective and safe in children younger than 18 years of age.
If you feel that this medication is not working as well, without any consultation do not use more than your prescribed dose. Because it may be habit-forming or acts like an overdose. An overdose can cause death.
Symptoms of overdose:
- Lack of coordination
- Change or loss of consciousness
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Lack of appetite
Store this medicine in a tightly closed or airproof container at room temperature, away from direct light, moisture, and heat. Keep away from the freezing zone or fridge and children. Do not keep medicine any longer needed or outdated. Ask your healthcare how you should dispose of any medicine. Don’t pour the medication into a drain or flush medications down the toilet unless instructed to do so.